Sunday, February 21, 2016

Expanding My Personal Learning Network



1. What have you started using?

I have started to use Google+ and Pinterest.

2. How are you using it in your professional teaching life?

While using Google+,  I scan the stream from my communities for ideas that could help me. Pinterest I search by topic.

3. Have your habits changed any? 

I think that I work better devoting a larger chunk of time weekly rather than spreading it out over several days in the week.

4. Are you finding any good things that will help you in your classroom?

I'm currently working on the RocReads Summer Reading Committee. We are compiling the suggested reading lists, and I'm responsible for the 5th-6th graders. I searched Pinterest for suggested reading lists and found some good titles.

5. Are you sharing anything you are finding? If yes, how?

I have not shared anything yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment